Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bioderma Sensibio H20 | Review



After reading tons of rave reviews about this product I was so excited to finally get a sample of it. I'm a complete newbie to micellar water so for those of who you don't know what this is I'll try to explain the best way I can. Basically this product is a chemical free, non-rinse and soap-free cleanser, meaning it will completely remove all of your makeup without the need for water. This makes it perfect for travel or when you're in places without quick access to a sink.

I was skeptical that this product would work for me because I wear waterproof makeup, but I was honestly pretty blown away by how powerful this stuff is. After soaking one cotton pad it completely removed every trace of my makeup better than most eye makeup removers can. I felt like I was just cleansing my face with water--no bubbles, no smell, no burning in my eyes... this stuff is awesome.

I've read a bunch of articles that claim it is especially good for people with acne-prone or dry skin (my skin is always SO dry and I get pimples here and there) because it keeps the skin's natural moisture barrier in balance, so I'm really excited to see if it makes a difference on my skin in the long run.

Bioderma Sensibio H20 retails for about $30 at the drugstore. So even though I'm in love with it I'm going to be on the lookout for a cheaper (but hopefully) equally effective option. 

Have you tried Bioderma Sensibio H20? Tell me what you think!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I still have to try that out!
    ---
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig