Saturday, February 21, 2015

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter: Candy Apple and Raspberry Pie | Review


Today I'm reviewing one of the most hyped drugstore products of all time. Chances are you already own a shade, but for those of you who don't what are you waiting for??? These lip butters come in 20 different shades, ranging from sheer tinted balms to highly pigmented lip colours. Some of the ingredients include mango, shea, and cocoa butter and Revlon claims they'll increase the moisture of your lips by 156%. I don't know about 156%, but wearing this product doesn't leave my lips chapped or feeling dry throughout the day. They don't have the strongest lasting power (I usually reapply every few hours) but they don't fade patchy and they'll leave a subtle stain.


I only own two shades right now, but that's just because I've lost three on nights out where they've fallen out of my purse :( (How often does this happen to you guys?? I need to stop bringing makeup out with me). Candy Apple is a bright red with a bit of an orange tint, and Raspberry Pie (my favourite) is a deep berry colour.


If you find these shades a little too pigmented for everyday use, you can dab them on lightly and they work great as a stain.


What do you think of Revlon Lip Butters?


SHARE:

4 comments

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig