Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Thoughts On: Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner


Eyeliner was the very first beauty product I tried back in 7th or 8th grade and I haven't been able to live without it since. While my tastes have slowly evolved makeup wise, I still think that my makeup look isn't complete without at least a little bit of eyeliner. While I love the natural smudgy look an eye pencil can give, there's nothing sleeker than a cat eye, and only liquid liner can really give me that. With that being said, it's really hard to find a liquid liner that is easy to apply, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day or night (especially for a reasonable price). Everyone raves about the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, which I love, but I was determined to find a cheaper alternative that I love just as much. I'm happy to report I've found it!!

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner Review

Maybelline Master Eye Studio Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner is amazing, not only for the price but just in general. It gives really crisp lines, the finish is matte and not shiny like Stila's is, it doesn't smudge or fade until you take it off, and it's easy to apply! While it's not completely waterproof, it will resist a little bit of water (like if you bawl your eyes out during A Walk to Remember or get caught in a little bit of rain) so I can't complain! I wore this the other night and accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on, and when I woke up it looked exactly the same as when I applied it the night before! Amazing stuff. The only thing I don't love about this liner is that the tip is a little too long for my taste, but I've already gotten used to it and like I said it really isn't difficult to use.

Since I haven't had this liner for a long time, I can't speak for how long it lasts or if the tip becomes fuzzy and difficult to use like Stila's does. I'll post an update to let you guys know how it holds up, but as of right now I'm in love!

What's your favourite liquid liner?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I definitely agree! I've gone through 3 or 4 of these liners, and they both last a long time. I love how black it is, and how easy it is to use :)

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig