Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Wishlist

Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Wishlist


The Sephora Beauty Insider sale is coming up and I have a laundry list full of products I'm dying to buy. These sales are so sneaky because they make it seem like the savings are huge when in reality I won't even be saving enough to cover the tax. Ah well. Since I'm currently saving for a flight to Edmonton there's no way in the world I can purchase all of these items in one go, and I'm expecting a lot of them to be sold out anyway, but in a perfect world I would walk into Sephora and come out with all of these beauties. A girl can dream! Anyway, let's get into it!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: This has been everywhere in the blogger world recently and after a lot of back and forth I've decided I need it. At first I thought it was a bit of a waste of money because I didn't think I would use half the colours in the palette, but after watching a ton of of YouTube videos I think I've found a potential use for almost all of them. Fingers crossed this one isn't sold out!

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve and Always Red: Every single time I go into Sephora these two shades are sold out. It's so annoying! I've heard that this is the best liquid lipstick on the market right now and that Marvelous Mauve is a dupe for Stila Patina so I neeeeeed this. If I can walk out of the sale with even just one of these shades and nothing else I'll be a happy girl. P.s. if I see any of you hoarding these at the store I will fight you!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita: This is another liquid lipstick that is always sold out. To be honest I'm not even sure I need to own this because my collection of mauvey brown lipsticks is getting a little too big, and as of right now I have my heart set on Marvelous Mauve, but I really want to see why this product is a cult favourite. If you own this tell me your thoughts and if it's worth picking up!

Nars Blush in Deep Throat: I already own this blush in Orgasm and I love it, but I've been using it for years and I think I need to switch it up and see what else is out there. Since I'm not quite ready to stray from my beloved Nars I figure changing the colour I use is a good first step! This shade looks similar to Orgasm but seems a little less red.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: I already own the Naked 1 and 2 Palettes so this purchase is completely unnecessary but.... so pretty.....

Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anna: Surprise, surprise, another mauve lipstick! This colour looks a little similar to Marvelous Mauve so I probably wouldn't buy both of these. Well, at least not at the same time. Okay maybe I would. Eeeeeeep I have a problem!! I haven't tried the formula of this lipstick yet but I've heard nothing but great things about it so it's probably time I jumped on the bandwagon. Sorry wallet.

And there it is! I feel like making this wishlist was a really horrible idea. I thought it would control my spending but it's made me want these products even more. Someone tell me something really horrible about them so that I want them less!

Are you stopping by the Sephora sale? What's on your wishlist?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I am dying to try this contour kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get my hands on the Contour Kit, it looks incredible!

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I keep trying to find cheaper alternatives but nothing seems to compare

      Delete
  3. I really wanna get my hands on the Anastasia Contour Kit, and Nars Deep Throat is pretty mauve on me :) x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a mauve type colour is what I'm looking for! :) Orgasm shows up really red on me when I'm at my fairest but I spent so much money on it I feel guilty buying a new one before it's empty!

      Delete
  4. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://acciovictoria.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html
    P.S love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great wishlist, I wish we had a Sephora in the UK! Its so difficult to get my hands on Nars where I live. would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig