Monday, April 27, 2015

Spotlight On: Mac All Fired Up

Mac All Fired Up Swatch and Review

Since trying my first Mac lipstick not so long ago, my obsession has reached a new level. I seriously can't imagine a better way to spend $20 and I'll use any excuse I can to pick up a new shade. My most recent addition is Mac All Fired Up, which is just holy grail status in my books. Since I have really fair skin I think pink toned reds look the best with complexion, and even though I own waaaaay too many pink lip products (you can find a few in my post here) I needed this in my life.

Mac All Fired Up Swatch and Review

All Fired Up is a retro matte lipstick, and for those of you who've tried this finish you know how amazing it is. Even though it can be extremely drying if you don't prep your lips properly, it lasts all day, it's completely matte with no hint of shine, and you never have to worry about bleeding or feathering that's so common with bright shades because it won't budge. When I take a shower and wash my face I'll come out and still have an intense stain on my lips when I wear it! It's nuts.

Mac All Fired Up Swatch and Review

Because of the finish this shade is really unique and I haven't been able to find anything quite like it. Whenever I wear it I get soooo many compliments and people always ask what brand/shade it is. Three of my friends have already gone to Mac to purchase it but it's been sold out for ages so if you can get your hands on this colour BUY IT! Trust me!

Have you tried All Fired Up? Which Mac shade should I buy next?

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. all fired up has been on my wishlist for the longest time! i'm going to pick it up next!

    brooke | brooke elise beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade! and very well written :) I'll definitely be picking this up on my next shop x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) (for the well written part hehe)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is so nice! It's so bright and pigmented!!
    This has been swiftly added to my wishlist. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO pigmented and bright but still totally wearable! :)

      Delete
  4. I love this colour! Definitely adding it to my wishlist!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I've never seen anything so perfect! I need this lipstick right now!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting this shade for ages! Can't wait to get my hands on it :) My favourites are Ruby Woo (a blue toned red) and Velvet Teddy (a nude/brown) - also both matte finishes! Maybe you'll like them :)

    Laura | laurakathren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are actually two of my favourites! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig