Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Body Shop Haul | Strawberries Galore


I went to get the mail today and the weather was warm enough that I didn't need a jacket which is just a hallelujah here in Canada because this winter has been brutal and cold and I'm so psyched it's finally over!! To celebrate the fact that it's spring and getting warmer I chose to do a little haul at The Body Shop. I picked up all strawberry scented products, which is my favourite scent that the store carries.

When it comes to body care, The Body Shop will forever and always be my favourite place to shop. Since I have sensitive skin, I have to be really careful about the soaps I use. I break out in a rash whenever I use Dove body wash, which is ironic because the brand prides itself on being suited for sensitive skin, so hopefully that gives you guys a bit of an idea about how sensitive my skin really is. However, every single product I've tried from The Body Shop has been absolutely amazing and I just can't rave enough!



The first product I picked up is the Strawberry Body Polish, which is essentially an exfoliating body wash. I've actually never tried this product because I'm usually too lazy to exfoliate my body with anything other than a loofa, but now that the weather is getting warmer I'll be showing off more skin and I want it in good shape! Hopefully this does the job.

The next product is the Strawberry Shower Gel which I've repurchased a zillion times because it's my favourite body wash ever. It smells amaaaaaaaazing and the scent lingers in my skin all day long. It's gentle and moisturizing and I seriously can't get enough of it.


Another product that is new to me is the Strawberry Soap, which is just a really basic bar soap. I usually prefer shower creams or gels but I figured I would try it and see if it's more moisturizing. I also find that bar soap tend to last longer than what you would find in a bottle so I guess I'll find out!

Last but not least is my favourite moisturizer of all time: the Strawberry Body Butter. This is a holy grail product for me because it smells so freaking good and it feels like...well...butter. It's really thick but not greasy and it doesn't take an obscene amount of time to absorb into the skin. It isn't my go-to everyday moisturizer just because it doesn't absorb instantly (which I personally think is to be expected from all body butters) but it leaves my skin so soft and it pairs perfectly with the Strawberry Shower Gel to leave your skin smelling amazing all day long. I will repurchase this product forever, and I'm dying to try more scents. I wish I had bought the full size version because I know this is going to be used up really quickly!

I also bought two red loofas which I forgot to photograph so I'm excited to see how they hold up in comparison to the cheap ones I usually buy at Walmart or Dollarama!

What are your favourite Body Shop scents or products?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love The Body Shop, their strawberry scent is to die for!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. I love The Body Shop products.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! The body shop is something that never fails to please! currently eyeing up the vitamin E face mist!

    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The strawberry range from the Body Shop is my absolute favourite. The smell is just heavenly! I also love that the body butter sinks into the skin quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth :) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig