Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday's Weekly Roundup #4


What I'm loving this week:

H&M Home: As you can see from my last few posts I've fallen in love with a marble plate I found at H&M Home and I'm going to photograph it to death. If you live in Canada you know how frustrating it is to not have H&M Home because they carry the cuuuuuuutest things and you can't even order them online from the UK or the US! West Edmonton Mall is the only mall in Canada that I know of that carries the home items and since I'm here for the summer I need to take advantage and buy everything to bring home with me. A few things I've been loving are these cute little pineapple candles and this marble cheese platter.

NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in Frostbite: In my last post I talked about how amazing this eyeshadow is and I've been wearing it like crazy since I bought it. It's a beautiful icy blue that's white based so it looks amazing as an inner corner highlight. When I wear it my boyfriend calls me "fancy" which in boy talk is a big compliment (I think/hope). I want every single shade!

L'Oreal Lumi Foundation in C3: I raved about this foundation here a while back and I still can't get enough of it. It's perfect for my dry skin because it gives my skin a beautiful glow while still giving me the perfect amount of coverage. The packaging is beautiful, especially for the drugstore, and it's something I know I'll repurchase over and over.

Smoothies: I know I know such a random thing to add to my favourites but I just bought a blender and making smoothies is my favourite nighttime snack (other than cherry blasters or chocolate and peanut butter). When I really want to indulge I blend together a frozen banana, a bit of chocolate milk, ice, and a teaspoon of peanut butter and it's SO FREAKING GOOD. It tastes like a milkshake but without all the cream and calories! Okay there's still a little bit of calories but I'm going to convince myself it's healthy. I may or may not have just taken a break from writing this post to go make one.

Real Techniques Blush Brush: I featured this in my post here and I'm still in love with it. I'm not sure what it is that makes it apply my blush so nicely, but it's pretty and soft and cheap. What more can you ask for really?

Forever 21 Donut Coin Purse: I'm basically an old lady because I carry around coin purses with me all the time, but this one is so cute!

Essie Nail Polish in Mod Square: I just gave myself an at-home pedicure (granted a really crappy one) and I used this shade! It's an electric barbie pink that everyone needs in their life.

What have you been loving this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Reading your comments always brightens my day and I appreciate them all so so much! xoxo

© Melissa Bartlett | Beauty & Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig